*

Alright Meow, it's 2015!

Sunday, April 5, 2015

A very cute level of insanity

Easter Weekend - Pet Valu is closed Friday and Sunday..This meant

my room was taken over by meows.
3 kittens & 1 adult cat

Stella

Scarlet

Slater

Jackson

They are all very sweet and cute.
Active and wanting lots of attention.
Yay!
What is sleep?
My head hurts.
Stop trying to bite my feet.
Let my just finish this one post.
Please don't jump on my head.
Stop trying to walk on the laptop.
Slater stop biting Stella!
Slater stop biting Scarlet!
SLATER I SAID STOP!
That's it.. kitty time out. ( time out = amount of time it takes for kitty to find its way out from under the blanket)

Jackson stop jumping around, you are not a kitten!
I am trying to type, go jump around.

Here, chase the laser pointer!
( he has progressed from staring at the wall to climbing it)

Okay, that's enough for now.

Jackson get off the table.
Fine, more laser pointer.

Okay, enough.

Stop staring at the wall.
It's gone.

Snack time!
(for them)

Snack time over.

Scarlet just flew off the 4 foot tall scratching post, right onto Slaters head! It was epic. 

Scarlet, stay out of the drawer. Leave the bag alone.

Aww purring baby Scarlet time. So cute.

What a good girl, she is not walking on the laptop at all.
Slater? Stop trying to play with the laptop cord.
Stella... oh, you're just playing with the laser pointer..continue.

Scarlet please don't try to climb me. Just lay back down like a good kitty.

1222222 - Stella.. please don't walk across the keys.

Uhh what are you doing now? Chewing the corner? kicking the computer with your feet?


Break time??? A slight lull in the kitty insanity?
What should I do with all this free time!!
I must type as fast as possible. For it shall not last long.

All of that happened in about as long as it took to type it.

I love having foster meows, really I do.
Having 3 kittens and an adult cat in your room ..where you are trying to sleep...that is a bit like trying to to take a nap at a concert.
Sure it's possible, if you are tired enough.

Jackson that's to rough!
Much better. She is just a little kitten.
Okay you're squishing her.. Jackson! Lift up your paw!

He really had no idea he was squishing her..he was attempting to groom himself whilst Stella tried to snuggle with him. He had his paw and leg on her head... while he tried to lick his own back... Honest mistake.

Why are they in my room?

I had to watch their food intake and ...output? Yeah, they were experiencing a bit of stomach irritation prior to the holiday.
The kittens were, Jackson is fine but I am not allowing him to meet my guys.. there would be issues with Sebby...

I have other rooms... One had a clothing explosion.. and I really just don't want to deal with it.
The other is occupied by Melody.
She is new.
She was living under someones back patio - she is spayed and declawed.
Not able to find an owner for her.. so maybe someone just abandoned her. Jerks.
She is beautiful and very sweet.

The kittens and Jackson go back to Pet Valu tomorrow.

I will give myself a night with no meows in the room.. then I will probably bring Melody in here.
Right now she is content with random visits through the day.. but I am sure she will appreciate the company of having someone to chill with through the night.
Or she will bite my feet and sleep on my head... Only time will tell.


It has been a good 5 minutes without kitty interruption.
Slater is sleeping on one of the cat beds.
Jackson is eating.
Stella is playing with a toy.
Scarlet is playing in the kitty condo.
All is calm.. for now....

While adding the images for this post - Stella tried to climb onto the laptop from behind the laptop.
Scarlet just tried climbing all over me.
Slater decided to join the group.
Jackson was asking for attention.. he does this by standing right in front of me and cooing.
Or he will walk on the side table which I dislike..

I had to bring the laser pointer out again, it was the only way to distract the meows.

 I think they are getting sleepy... I know I am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The cats would like to hear from the humans.