*

Alright Meow, it's 2015!

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Who the hell is ...

Archie


Human
Sebby
Willow
Cubby
************



Human...

Feline...

I thought we had a deal?

What are you talking about?

You know what I am talking about, don't play dumb with me. 

What ever do you mean??

Human, you may be able to pull the wool over some kitties eyes.. but not mine!
I watched you bring him in. 
I can smell him. 
Hell, I could smell him before you even opened the door.. I'm a cat.. we have better smellers. 

Smellers eh.

Don't make fun of my kitty dialect. 

Kitty dialect? You are on a roll tonight Sebby.

What can I say, I am clever.. wait a minute stop tying to change the subject!

Cat..IN YOUR ROOM

There's a cat in my room? Who?

How am I suppose to know. 

Well if you don't know then what are you talking about?

I'm, you're trying to double talk me.. stop it. 

Sebby, are you getting paranoid again?
Do you think there is an FBI kitty in my room?
Or maybe a spy kitty?

Yeah I have a spy kitty in my room.

No! stop it ! You know exactly what I am talking about. 
Enough of this tomfoolery...

Yes I said tomfoolery...

Fine, yes there is a cat in my room.

And...

And what?

AND

And he is an intact adult male street kitty.

And what was our agreement? 

No adult males.

Technically no adults, but I allow the momma kitties when they are with their babies. 

You allow?

You want to see me not allow???

What are yous saying?

You are breaking the rules. 

They are my rules, I can break them if I like.
How would you like to live on the streets?
Not have a warm place to sleep?
Have to huddle close to anything warm just to stop from shivering?

How would you like to have frost bitten ears?
Scratches on your face from being in fights?
How would you like that the only reason you don't have fleas be because you were too cold for them to survive?

Well, I guess I wouldn't like it very much. 

No you wouldn't !

I am too pretty for street life. 

You are rather pretty.

Okay, so whats his name?

Archie.

How old is he?

Not sure, I would say 4 or 5

Where is he from?

Port 

Has he ever had a human?

Don't know, but he has been on the street for awhile now.

Poor kitty. 
Okay, I will let it slide.. seeing as it's really cold out. 
But you gotta get him neutered. 

I will, we couldn't get him in yet.

You can't let him out to play.
I'm not scared.. but he could try and fight.. then I would have to defend myself.. and ..


I have a reputation to uphold

HA!

Hey, what are you laughing at!

Your rep. 
You may be tough, but if someone steps on your tail, or even grazes your paws you cry like a baby. 

I do not!

Actually Sebby, you do.
You would get your furry little butt handed to you. 

I don't have to stand here and take this!

OWE WTF!

Sebby, seriously.. he was sleeping.  Don't take out your big babyness on a sleeping Cubby.

Nice, smack a 15 year old sleeping kitty.

Stop talking to me ! I am not talking to anyone anymore. You are all jerks! JERKS!

He is such a drama queen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The cats would like to hear from the humans.