*

Alright Meow, it's 2015!

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Night&Rio

WANTED
A Loving Family.




Human/Night
*******

Hi, my name is Night.

This is my sister Rio.

We are looking for a family, a good one!
I would be fine on my own, but my sister is very shy and I don't wanna leave her alone and scared. 
Maybe you can adopt us both?
Or just Rio, if you already have a meow at home that will protect her.

I can wait if it means finding her a good home.
That's what brothers are supposed to do.
So far my sisters Trinity and Juliette have found homes with great families.

Juliette even sent us a picture!

I guess you are wondering why we...I mean they.. Are so shy? 

Well, we were born outside, there was none of that cold white stuff out there. 
What the hell is that??
Snow.. evil snow...

When we were big enough to be on out own, mom would leave us for a bit. 
But she always came back!
Except one time she didn't. 
( according to locals she was hit by a car)
There were 6 of us.
Then there were 5.
( we were informed that one of the kittens took ill and instead of taking the kitten into a vet a local shot and killed the sick kitten)
Then there were 4
I will let the Human tell you the story.


NAfA was informed by someone who took in a kitten with a botfly in their neck- this person informed us of the situation after they found out about its siblings, and what happened to the sick kitten and mother.
The man had been caring for the kitten in his garage. 
It was a few weeks between the time he took in the kitten and the time he called us. 

Purrcy was brought into the program.




He is a very social and sweet cat.
The difference between him and his siblings were like night and day.

Maybe you should have called him Day!

Well, 'Day' was adopted about 2 months ago.

Some humans tricked us into a livetrap. 
We were taken to a home. 
The Human that is helping me with the story..that's where we went. 
Hey Human, what were we like?

They were very cute chickens. 

You spelled Kitten wrong.

No I didn't.
They seemed semi feral. 
At the same time did not show any signs of aggression. 

Well gee human, since when were chickens aggressive!

Highly sarcastic, but not a mean bone in their bodies.
They were scared, but  they were safe and healthy.

Next step was to teach them to trust humans.

Which ones? 
The shooty or the runny over?

The livetrappy.

I'm working on it.

I agree, you are absolutely slowly attempting to de-chickonize.

Stop making up words.

Stop hiding in my jacket when I carry you around.

Lets just agree to work on our issues?

Agreed.

I'm doing better than Rio, I purr.
Rio is doing a bit better at being carried around.
It's a work in progress.

Treats help.

That they do!

So that's our story.


So far.

True, we are waiting to create some new chapters.

Maybe with you?

Not me.

I meant them! You ruined a perfectly good ending!

Sorry, try again.

Please find it in your heart.. To save us from this silly human!

Gee thanks.

You're welcome!
I was being sarcastic.
As was I.

Say goodnight.

Great Night!
 



Awesome Night!





Super Cool Fantastic Night!



Night!

Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The cats would like to hear from the humans.